- Cherries are a natural food for melatonin, which may help improve your sleep.
- Because of their anti-inflammatory benefit, cherries may help reduce your risk of gout attacks and pain.
- Cherries are packed with antioxidants called anthocyanins which may help in the reduction of heart disease and cancer.
- Cherries are a good source of Vitamin C that may help aid your immune system.
- Cherries are a good source of fiber which is important for digestive health.
Enjoy this wonderful fruit now in season!
Becky Guittar, RD, LMNT