Crunchy Zucchini Noodle Wrap with Feta & Avocado
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 or 4 samples.
All you need:
1 whole grain tortilla wrap (6-8″) Tumaro’s low carb
2 tbsp Garden Harvest roasted pepper hummus
1/4 avocado, peeled and sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
1 small fistful of shredded carrots
1/4 cup Hy-Vee black beans, rinsed, no salt added
1/2 small zucchini, Blade C (about 1 large fistful of noodles)
3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese or cheddar cheese.
All you do:
1. Place the wrap on a large plate. Leaving one inch from the edges, spread out the hummus.
2. Top the hummus with avocado and season lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
3. Top the avocado with the carrots and black beans.
4. Top the veggies with the spiralized zucchini noodles.
5. Top the zucchini noodles with feta or grated cheddar.
6. Roll the wrap up and cut in half to make two parts. Secure each part with a toothpick and enjoy!